Guide to Doing Business
The Guide to Doing Business With the Department of State is designed to familiarize small, minority, and female-owned businesses with the Department's procurement program. The Guide is intended to assist those small, minority, and female-owned firms seeking to do business with the Department in identifying procurement opportunities within the Department. The Guide is issued by the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (A/SDBU).
The Guide covers:
- Procurement program and acquisition policy.
- Points of contacts under the various categories of products and services for which the Department contracts.
- Briefing memorandum on the Department's small business program.
- Listing of all Federal Offices of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU).
- Potential subcontracting opportunities through the Department's larger prime contractors.
- Contacts for trade and investment-related issues.
- Other government publications and subscriptions of interest such as the Department of State acquisition website