Speakers and Topics
- Assistant Secretary Brian Hook: U.S. Engagement in the UN: Why the UN Matters to the U.S.
- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Gerry Anderson: Role of UN Technical and Specialized Agencies
- Director of Office of Economic and Development Affairs - John Tuminaro & Deputy Director of the Office of Economic and Development Affairs, Andrew Haviland: Promoting Food Security Worldwide: A U.S. Commitment
- Jess Bailey, Director, Office of UN Political Affairs: U.S. Policy in the United Nations Security Council
- James Warlick, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary: Multilateralism: opportunities and advantages for advancing U.S. foreign policy and assistance priorities